Friday, April 9, 2010

I Heart You Forevah

Thanks to all y'all who said you would follow me to "And Baby Makes Four." You are the cream cheese to my bagel.

target="_blank">


That said, I'd like to say a sappy farewell to my beloved Fertility Project blog. You were there when I couldn't tell anyone about our IF troubles. And for the first time, words escape me. (This is why I don't do heartfelt)

I think of all you women still on the front lines of IF and I can't help but think how unfair things are and what a b*tch IF is. I got hella lucky and there's no rhyme or reason behind my blessings. With Mother's Day looming, I want you to know that I think of you. I think of you who try and wait and lose only to pick yourselves up and start all over again- month after month after month and I am in awe of your strength. When (not if!) you become mothers you will be able to tell your children how much they were wanted, how much they are loved, and the power of a woman's spirit. You inspire me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm late (about the only time I am - holla!) - but I would follow you to the ends of the earth. Now updated to follow your new blog and hope to join you on 'the other side' one of these days.

    You inspire me - and that's as heartfelt as this bitch is going to get because I'm shoving enough progesterone and estrogen up my hoo to have me start crying for days!

    ReplyDelete