My super swank blog has officially crossed over into the realm of "Lame Mommy Blog." I have a confession: I loved pregnancy blogs- especially SAIF blogs but once the little ones were born I was like- "Um....booring!" Yeah, now that's me. I have to look at my unwashed reflection every morning and come to terms with how lame I've become.
Babies make you boring.
So far, here's what I can come up with to talk about:
1. My breasts- their size, the crazy green squiggly veins all over them, and Hello? Their size!!!
2. In a related topic to #1- Breast pumping, breast milk, milk neuroses, and my complete failure to breastfeed my young.
3. My baby's ginormous boogers
4. My post-baby body. Hello? Huge Ta Tas! Oh yeah, and other super-sized bodily changes.
5. I guess I could also talk about the fruit of my loins, but I'm kind of self-involved like that. ME! ME! ME! When I was first training to be a psychotherapist I would always interrupt my clients with an "enough about you, let's talk about me!"
But here are some pictures of my tiny nuggets anyway. ONE MONTH OLD. Jesus...
Here's Finn with his grandpa. Please note the baby mullet. Male pattern baldness in the front, party in the back. Awesome.
And here's Cassidy living it up.