Thursday, August 13, 2009

14 Weeks (ahem..and 3 days)

I AM A SLACKASS

Actually, that's not true. I've just been a blogging slackass. After getting back from vacation at midnight on Saturday, I've been working almost non-stop. Non-stop working = suck = no blogging. Sorry folks!

So, here is your kick-ass 14 week update!

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: My scale went out for icecream and isn't coming back
Maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of maternity pants! But this made me realize I need ALL maternity pants. I have been wearing them all week and after squeezing my fat ass into regular pants I'm sure I'm going to Incredible Hulk my way right out of them!
Stretch marks? Not yet. I'm rubbing this lovely pregnant belly oil all over every night.
Sleep: One thing I loved about vacation was napping every.day. But our crap mattress is starting to kill me so the sleep has been suffering. I'm like the Princess in the Pea
Movement: None.
Food cravings: Beef!
Gender: I have a feeling we're having a boy and a girl
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Having a cocktail on a patio, peeing a gallon of urine at one time
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound 2 weeks away!
Milestones: "Popping." I went by a mirror and was like, "Woah! I've got a pregnant woman's belly!" It was totally kick-ass.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm from SITS,you were above me and I wanted to say hello. I remember with my first I couldn't wait to get into maternity clothes. I craved peaches and cream ice creama nd fresh green beans...not together,Thank God!

    :)Lisa
    kssnnikkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are enjoying this. 1 boy and 1 girl. Sounds exhausting!

    ReplyDelete