Monday, August 24, 2009

16 Weeks!...AND a Picture!


So, I'm posting my FIRST Belly Picture! Also known as the first of many pictures that will make you feel beautiful in comparison to my pregnant non-glow. I realize this is a complete disservice to all family members and the Babies Hanlon, but my time machine broke. Oh well.... Also, you may THINK I'm sticking out my belly, but this is actually an optical illusion. My behind has grown at almost the same rate as the belly! You can call me Booty Back Front.


How far along?
16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + A lot. Those men could carry me on their heads during "The Strongest Man" competitions. Right after they roll a semi-truck tire...
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and my FIRST REAL Maternity Shirt! Woot!
Stretch marks? Still none! Triumph!
Sleep: See story below. Much improved!
Movement:
i think i felt a baby move this week...
Food cravings: Anything you're eating looks good. Do you want that?
Gender: Still unknown and it will be for the next 10 days...le sigh...
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Bending over like a normal person. Getting up from sitting like a normal person.
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound (moved to 9/2- Bah!)
Milestones: Thinking I felt a baby move! Maybe! (But I still think it could've been gas)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the pic! I've been curious to see how much you're showing with two. :)

    ReplyDelete