Saturday, August 22, 2009

15 Weeks!

Also known as- I suck at Blogging

So we're less than 24 hours away from 16 weeks and I still haven't written about Week 15. Plus, not a single bump picture has been taken to document my wondrous fertile journey. Bah! 50 lashings for me!

How far along? 15 weeks (and 5 days!)
Total weight gain/loss: I'm gauging my weight by the stars like the sailors of yore. I guess I am up 20 stone.
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants all the time! Too bad I'm a total shorty and they flop all over the floor. Pretty soon I'll look like a castaway with my raw pant hems.
Stretch marks? Not yet. So far the pregnant belly oil, courtesy of my friend, Melinda, rules! On a side note- my belly is the only part of my body NOT dry and flaking like a pastry. Gross, but true....Apparently pregnancy makes your skin crazy dry? *
Sleep: Sucks a big one! My bed completely sucks!
Movement: None.
Food cravings: Still beef! Salty ground beef to be specific!
Gender: I still suspect one of each!
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: SUSHI!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my parents this week (FYI- They came in last Wednesday, but I'm writing this like it was last Monday)
Milestones: People commenting on my cute pregnancy belly. Plus, feeling like I can flaunt it. I am totally whoring out this bump.

* BE WARNED, NASTY STORY COMING: This makes me think of a story I heard about a health nurse peeling her feet and eating the DEAD SKIN at work! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment