Monday, September 14, 2009

19 Weeks Yo!


So, we're half-way there! Noah the Dog wanted to be in the picture again! Aw...isn't he photogenic?

How far along?
19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know. I'm in denial. But I know it's more than 20 pounds. Younks.
Maternity clothes? Still just maternity pants. I need to buy maternity shirts soon. The non-maternity shirts I've been wearing will never be the same.
Stretch marks? Nope! Bwahahahaha!
Sleep: Not so bad, really. Sleeping on my body pillow helps but rolling over is getting harder and harder.
Movement: That weird pressure? Definitely babies!!!! Holler!

Food cravings: Nope. I just crave food in general. Feed me
Gender: A boy AND a girl!
Labor Signs: None and it better stay that way.
What I miss: Having a back that doesn't hurt. Those were the good ole days....
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done and choosing cribs. Someday....
Milestones: Movement! Even Brendan felt them but he was disappointed that it just felt like gas to him. And being half-way there!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

    Thanks,
    Carina - Maternity clothing

    ReplyDelete