Saturday, September 26, 2009

Babies Galore!

So we had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and the babies are GREAT! I keep telling myself to take a lude and calm down because they grow right along without help from my worrying. The lack of movement? Yeah...those little suckers completely changed positions so they are now sideways on top of each other. The heads are on my right side and the feet are on the left. So, I was totally wrong in judging their positions & degree of dance magic.

Babes are both 11 ounces each (up 5 oz each from 3 weeks ago- Holy growth spurt!) and look good and strong. Also, we saw a lot of movement, including what looked like a smooch from brother to sister on her head (until she pushed him away). Go ahead, I know you want to let out a big sigh of cheesetastic pleasure- "Awwww."

And now out of my maternal duties, I will subject you to many photos of them (I actually limited it to 2 because I got frustrated with my camera and I'm late to work). But there will be more to come. Bwahahahaha!

So because I'm so technologically disabled I can't figure out how to turn the pictures, I'll give an explanation. Also, who couldn't use a little neck workout every now and then??? Baby Girl H is on the top (and the picture is upside down) & Baby Boy H is on the bottom.



1 comment:

  1. Happy SITS Sharefest Day! I love your ultrasound photos! Congratulations! My kids are 10 and 13 years old. It looks like the technology has come a long way! Your photos look way better than mine! Congratulations again?

    ReplyDelete