Monday, September 14, 2009

Forest Fire - Red Level Alert


These thundah thighs are going to start a fire from all the friction in between!

So, I know I should be all la, la, la, I love being round and fruitful...but frankly, I'm distracted by the jello jiggle in my pants, in my shirt, on my back, yeah...everywhere. These thighs are rubbing together in a whole new way. My pregnancy wonderment looks something like this:

Me: Aw...I love my round baby belly. I love my babies. Wait? What's that sound? Oh, it's the sound of my pants ripping. It's the sound of the Earth crying under my feet. Crap.

I have developed muffin tops all over my body. In fact, B pointed to my shirt the other day and said, "Uh...what is that? I think you need new clothes."I feel like this would be a whole different ballgame were I about to burst forth 2 bouncing babes into the world. Instead, I am halfway there. YAY! HALFWAY THERE! And...Yikes! Halfway there? How big is this 5'2" body going to get? It's time for an intervention. Walking? Swimming? Yoga? I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment