Monday, October 12, 2009

23 Weeks!


Update: B got home from the game last night and my tale of abdominal woe triggered his Paternal Protector. B insisted I stay home from work today and not move from the couch. The doctor told me to take things easy but I'm not sure she had a "couch+Erica's butt = marriage" equation in mind. Anyhoo, B took work off today so that he could police said marriage and ensure that no more abdominal trauma took place.

Update: Babies are visible! If you watch my belly long enough you'll see little thumps from inside. Crazy wonderful!

Update: I researched (ahem, googled) our puppy's newfound love for me and found this is completely normal for a dog when its owner is with child. I also learned his new crazy thing- barking and growling at strangers who come to the door is part of this.

And, now what you've all been waiting for

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I weighed myself today and I was 28 pounds up. Yowsers!
Maternity clothes? If I'm not wearing maternity clothes, I'm wearing B's clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: My little bro bought me a pregnant boppy. It's a big help but I still get hip discomfort
Movement: It is disco fever in my ute. I can now feel movement in 2 places at once!

Food cravings: warm cookies & cheese & salt
Gender: A boy AND a girl!
Labor Signs: I hope not. I don't think I have a clue about what a Labor Sign looks like....
What I miss: Rum
What I am looking forward to: Getting to 24 weeks. 1 week to go!
Milestones: Seeing young offspring bouncing around in my belly. Having my belly button in an "outy" position- WEIRD!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Visiting from SITS. Have a great day.
    www.tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twins, very nice! A boy and a girl even better. Just stopping by from SITS>

    ReplyDelete