Monday, July 13, 2009

10 Weeks!

Wow! 2 updates back-to-back! Yeah...I suck. I'm trying to girt up my loins (ahem, my ballz) into posting a picture. The truth is, my mom took a picture of my last week to show my Dad (he has been BELLY OBSESSED!). His response: "You don't look pregnant. Definitely chubbier, like your body is getting ready to have a baby." Uh....thanks, Dad. How bout a little solidarity?

How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +7 pounds (WTF?! 2 pounds gained in 1 week!)
Maternity clothes? This is my one triumph! NOPE! But I need maternity panties for realz. These regular panties are hell on my body.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: This was one sleep heavy week! Turn your back for a second and it was almost a guarantee I'd be snoozing away.
Movement: None.
Food cravings: Fruit! I think my body is donezo with the unhealthy food and wants something real.
Gender: Nobody Knows
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Sitting on a patio drinking a beer... I did this sans beer on Friday. Not.The.Same.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sexes. Only 8 more weeks! Jesus...that's a long effing time...
Weekly Wisdom: If you feel tired, sleep. Unless you're in a meeting with the VP of your company, then suffer.
Milestones: LOTS! Going to our new doc! LOVE HIM! Seeing Baby B wave during our external ultrasound! Hearing 2 strong heartbeats on the external! Finding out our miscarriage rate is BELOW 5%!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are going so well! I'll be happy to get out of this weird "am I REALLY pregnant?" period - my third beta is tomorrow -and get down to business with my doctor.

    Is it sad that at only five weeks I can already tell you that I'm going to have freaky veiny circus tits? Good stuff. Somebody call the carnival.

    ReplyDelete