Sunday, July 12, 2009

9 Weeks (1 Week Late)

Yeah, I suck at the blogosphere responsibilities this week. So you special peeps get to hear about Week 9 AND Week 10 back to back. The tricky thing is going to be getting this pregnant brain to remember the differences....

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Nope. Just my fat clothes. I bought a bella band knock-off but I'm holding out one week before putting that sucker on (if I can)
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I fall asleep like a champ and wake up early to pee EVERY.DAY (this makes me feel like my mother)
Best moment this week: Having my mom there to see the babies in their ultrasound. And finding out Baby A had a healthy heartbeat after that hack of an ultrasound tech told us it was only 120. Bitch...
Movement: None.
Food cravings: Not really. But I'm still eating like I'm on vacation. Get me a burrito!
Gender: Nobody Knows
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Being able to hang like a regular person. Instead, my idea of a wild and crazy day is a nap followed by several hours on the couch. Sorry Mom for the lamest visit you've ever had!
What I am looking forward to: Going to my new doctor!
Weekly Wisdom: It's good to have Mom in town to take care of you when you're pregnant and too tired to scratch your butt.
Milestones: Having people tell me I'm showing. This is both horrifying and exhilarating when you are THIS early in your pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment