Monday, November 16, 2009

28 Weeks!

I would like to dedicate this post to the phlebotomist at my OBGYN. I don't know her name but we have shared some truly intimate moments.

Moment 1- She took about a bucket of blood out of my arm. Said experience gave me a tingly numb feeling in my hand. After flexing my hand for a few second I realized I was fondling her right breast. Whoops.

Moment 2- She sidled up to me in a stool and stuck my knee in her crotch. That's right people, in.her.crotch. I take it the accidental fondling embarrassment did nothing to taint our special relationship.

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 39 pounds. I would like to say this is due to water-weight but I'm not convinced. Even though I woke up in the middle of the night horrified by the sausage size of my fingers. I swear they weren't like that when I went to sleep. But then I see the size of my ass and I think, "Nah. That's all fat, Baby. All fat."
Maternity clothes? Maternity shmaternity
Stretch marks? Still none. Not even shiny skin
Sleep: The new enemy to my beauty slumber? Heart burn that's as fierce as a thousand firey STDs.
Movement: Yep. Dance babies, dance!

Food cravings: Anything that finds its way into my mouth with minimal effort from me sounds super tasty.
Gender: A boy and a girl
Labor Signs: Not really. Let's hope it stays that way.
What I miss: At the end of last week I would've said being around people but we've had a few visitors recently. Yay!
What I am looking forward to: Getting through another week!
Milestones: Um...passing my glucose test. Yeah...not a lot of impressive milestones to talk about this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment